August 27, 2011

There's a first time for everything

Welcome! I created this blog to be a place where I can share my ideas and chronicle my families journey as we make our house a home through projects, food, art and more.

First, I think I should tell you a little about myself. Art has always been my passion. I love to paint and draw. I remember dragging my parents to art museums every time we went on vacation. Van Gogh was one of the first artists I remember loving and you will see his style and art all throughout my house.

I also love to cook. Some of my best memories are cooking Italian dishes in my grandmother's kitchen and I hope to pass that on to my children as well. As I get older, I want to take on a larger range of cooking styles.


Finally my husband and I just moved into our first home a year ago. It is a 1940s bungalow that we adore. We started barely knowing how to pick a paint finish but I hope to use this blog to document our projects along the way.

I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy sharing my experiences with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...