January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I know I got some much needed rest and relaxation.

First off, I am posting from my brand new computer!!! That's right. My hubby got me a computer for Christmas. I am very excited to figure out all the cool features it has and see how I can use them for the blog. I wanted to post a few resolutions I have for the New Year. It's good to write them down because maybe I will actually be accountable for them.

1) This one is a very common one in America. It's to get in better shape...or more specifically, to nail down a workout plan that works for me. I bet you didn't know that I did a lot of running in recent years.






I'm not exactly a great runner but it keeps me in shape and I enjoy it enough to sign up for races. My hubby wants to run another half marathon so I am thinking about it as well. This is a good goal and one that I hope to achieve since I'm not alone in it. I plan to include some of my workout plans in the blog so I have them on hand for when I am crazy enough to do it again.

2) Get organized. I am hoping to use this blog as a motivator for getting our house more organized using easy DIY methods. Our office needs a lot of work and our mail system is really non existent. Maybe a fun file like this could work for both of us:

Pinned Image
pinterest
or this:


Pinned Image

Hopefully I can show you guys my own take on this in a couple of months but either way a new system is needed.

3) Put more work into this blog. I started this blog as a way for Tim and I to document our adventures in life and in the house. I know it has been helpful for me to read other people's blogs for house projects, home decorating or recipes. I plan on doing the same. So I will make time to post recipes I like doing, my on going baking attemps, house projects and just life in general. To be honest, it won't be everyday. I tried that and quickly burnt out but maybe a M,W, F thing will work our well. Either way, I hope people can take something from this blog for their own lives.

So that's a few of my goals for 2012. I leave you with this funny picture of my hubby and I in some sweet glasses at our New Years get together. I felt a lot like Poison Ivy from Batman.


What resolutions do you have for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...