May 21, 2012

Quality vs. Quantity

Over the last couple of weeks I have not posted as often as I usually do. Usually I try to post what I am working on three days a week. These past few weeks have been a whirlwind and to be honest, I have let house projects (not to mention chores) and other activities fall to the side.

I realized I started to feel guilty for not posting as often and tried to come up with something to write. Then I decided over the last week that I would rather write quality posts rather than quantity. For me this blog is not only a way to document our adventures but also a way for others to try something new as well. I don't want to fill it with something I don't care about. And since things have been crazy with Tim and I, I haven't had a chance to upload (and edit) pictures to show you what we have been up to. But that will change as things wind down for us. I just felt like I wanted to address my recent lack of posts.

It is not because I am not enjoying the blog or I am burnt out from coming up with ideas. Its because May is a very very busy time for us and I want to make sure that what I do write about is meaningful to us. So I leave you with that. I am in the process of editing a lot of our pictures and hope to get those up soon but in the meantime I will leave you with a picture of our pup having a play date with his little buddy Twitch this past week. If you can't tell, Twitch is about 1/8 the size of our pup. :)

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/385589_10100609750177806_25501736_47299692_670379008_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...