May 1, 2012

How is it May? Food Highlight Reel

Really!? How is it May? Time really flies. Just when I think the days are moving slow. BAM! It is May already.

So now I think it is a good time to stop and look back at the last 4 months with some highlighted posts. Since my blog can only handle so much review (example)  I am going to tackle this in a few posts. Still, lets get started with...

Food...what else would I start with? :)
Although I started the year a little flat with my hard cookies and the crock pot potato soup, things quickly picked up with Healthy Mac and Cheese , my Grandma's meatballs,  and my famous Spinach and Artichoke dip.
Of course I had a little help from my guest blogger and good friend, Jonelle. She rocked our world and made our mouths water with S'mores Cookies and Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes.


I continued the yummy streak with a classic Chicken Marsala turned healthy, slow cooker pulled pork, and Strawberry filled cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
For more delicious recipes that I did, visit my "Is it time to eat yet?" page at the top of the site. I try to keep it as updated as possible with all the goodies. 

I'll be back later today for the next highlight reel: Outdoor and Indoor Projects. It's fun to actually stop and look at what was done in the last 4 months. :)

What food recipes have you guys done? I'm starving already so looking at more food should help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...