May 4, 2012

Highlight Reel: Weddings, Trips and Memories!

As I end this week of Highlight Reels, I look back at all the rest of my personal posts. (Not like they aren't all personal but memories and thoughts that made me stop and think)

I started the year proclaiming some New Years Resolutions, as well as some home goals, and even a word challenge for the year. Guess the new year struck a cord in me? :)




Of course we had some fun touring our families Christmas Craptacular,  seeing (and tasting) the sites of Nashville, checking out the Annual Art Auction at Drexel,  and celebrating the last seven years with our wonderful dog, James.

Then we really wandered down memory lane with some special wedding tips on Flashback Fridays. We tackled the venue, got thrifty with flowers, checked out the details, traditions,  and one of our awesome honeymoon activities.

All of these memories were so great to relive. Hope you enjoyed it as well.

For other highlight reels, check out ones on food, home projects, outdoors and crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...